5 WAYS TO KEEP "IN STEP" WITH JESUS
Here are some ways we walk in faith together.
Psalm 26:3 - "I never lose sight of your love. But keep in step with you, never missing a beat." (MSG)
1. "In" spiration - Make it a point to be part of weekly worship. Psalm 92:13 - "Those who are planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God."
2. "In" side out - Go public with your faith by being baptized. Acts 2:38 - Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ and you will be saved."
3. Get "In" volved - By volunteering and joining a group. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 - "Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help." (NLT)
4. "In" vest - Into the greatest organization on earth, the church, by bringing your offerings. Corinthians 9:7 - "So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver."
5. "In" vite - Your friends, co-workers, neighbors and bring others to the house. Luke 19:10 - "For the Son of Man came to seek and save those who are lost." (NLT)